[mythtv] request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Feb 2 20:28:20 EST 2005

> Shouldn't something go into the "macx" section of settings.pro, though,
> seeing as these are the standard locations for Fink to put packages on
> OS X ?

	Not everyone uses Fink. I installed those libs from source.

	But, I guess there would be no harm in adding those paths
in settings.pro, except for the "extra clutter" aspect.

	Thoughts, Jer?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Now the world has gone to bed,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  Darkness won't engulf my head,