[mythtv] DVB Driver for the pcHDTV HD-3000

Trey Boudreau trey at treysoft.com
Tue Feb 1 17:30:30 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 07:56:44AM -0800, John Freer wrote:

> As a disgruntled owner of an HD-2000, I've been anxiously awaiting
> someone to get rid of the hacked bttv driver and move to something
> that is better supported (not just by pchdtv), and something that fits
> the plan for the other digital solutions.
>
> This is great news to me.
>
> I'll be more than happy to do testing for any HD-2000 variant of the
> DVB code.  I've been wanting to go to 2.6.10 but can't because the
> pchdtv 1.6 driver only works up to 2.6.9.

Does anyone else have problems with the HD-2000 cards in dual Althlon-MP
CPU machines?  Using the cards crashes my machine shortly after
finishing a recording.  For the record, I use gentoo-dev-sources
2.6.9-r13.  I've tried applying the 1.6 driver patch to this tree and
building the driver from the pcHDTV-supplied source without any luck.

I've got a pair of Air2PC cards on order.

> Let me know how I can help.

Me too.

-- Trey