[mythtv] DVB Driver for the pcHDTV HD-3000

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Feb 1 12:36:44 EST 2005

On 1/31/2005 10:45 PM, Kirk Lapray wrote:

>I do not have a HD-2000 to test with, but I do have
>part of the driver written that I will be turning over
>to someone else that has a HD-2000 to finish.  The
>HD-2000 and HD-3000 use different demodulators and a
>different chip to interface with the PCI bus, so an
>entirely different driver has to be written.

If you need anyone to code or to test, I should be able to spend some
time on this.  Soon I will be moving the Air2PC cards into my main Myth
backend and will move my HD-2000 and HD-3000 into my slave backend for
testing and development.  I have actually spent a lot of time in the
original HD-2000 driver and the new HD-2000/3000 drivers.

--
David