[mythtv] MythWeb problem?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Dec 27 15:41:02 EST 2005

> Comparing the .htaccess files in the old mythweb and the new one, I
> found the old .htaccess has an "AuthUserFile" while the new .htaccess
> has an "AuthDigestFile" - I tried changing the new one to "AuthUserFile"
> - it works, but throws a completely different error message.  I want to
> know if it's supposed to be AuthDigestFile or is AuthUserFile correct?

It's whatever you want it to be.  I changed the sample config to digest
because digest is slightly more secure than standard auth..  But you
need to use htdigest instead of htpasswd in order to create the files
(that's explained in the comment right above the config, which tells you
to read the man page for htdigest)

-Chris