[mythtv] Broken AV sync after mythtranscode

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Sun Dec 25 19:21:51 EST 2005

On 12/25/05, Adam Egger wrote:
> Geoff, thank you very much for r8381 ;) This one fixed almost all my
> A/V issues. All my transcoded files lose 40% of data and are perfectly
> synchronous :D Great!
Glad it worked for you.  There is a large rework coming that is
designed to fix the other problem I mentioned in my previous mail.  It
is quite invasive, so it may break other things.  You'll probably want
to try again after I commit it.

> The only small issue I still have are some green frames on every cut
> point. Is it a known issue? Here's a small (1MB) transcoded file with
> a cut point at the beginning:
No, I haven't seen that one.  That issue will likely be dependant on
what frame number you cut on.  I'll try to reproduce, but if I can't I
may need a portion of the mpeg along with the relevant log messages.
I'll let you know what I need once I start to look at it.  It
shouldn't be difficult to fix though.

.Geoff