[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8364 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Dec 23 17:25:50 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 19:16 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Thursday 22 December 2005 18:16, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> > New Revision: 8364

> _Might_ be able to have Xv do two streams nowadays, with cards that don't use
> the overlay, though.

Even though my card reports two overlay capable XVideo surfaces, I only
seem to be able to grab one at a time. Is this a limitation you know of?

With one overlay capable surface and one non-overlay capable XVideo
surface it is possible to do this all in one window. But I'm considering
just opening another window without decorations and managing the focus.
Getting that working would solve many of the issues preventing a
surface freeing OSD solution for the 7xxx and 8xxx nVidia cards which
don't support overlay and will never work with the ChromaKey OSD.

-- Daniel