[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8352 by paulh

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Thu Dec 22 15:09:30 EST 2005

On 12/22/05, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> [...]

Ok, ticket #856 created.

I have some more questions. What is the COMP key for?
Is it possible to create a bigger Return key (on both rows 2 and 3)?
Please see the german keyboard layout at:
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/EDV/Misc/KeyBoards/keys11.jpg

Are there any gifs which can be used for the arrow keys instead of <-
or ->, or just to replace the words shift or return with the pictures
used on most keyboards:
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/its/facilities/pc/keyboards/german.gif