[mythtv] skip back skipping forward

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05c at crowcastle.net
Thu Dec 22 12:21:59 EST 2005

For some time now, I've had problems with hitting skip back (which I
have set to skip back 8 seconds), and instead having it jump forward
(roughly 30 seconds which is what the skip-forward function should do).

This only happens when it's the first skip back that I've done recently.
After jumping the wrong way, I can then skip back to get to where I
wanted to go.

This is with both HDTV and PVR-250 recordings, so it's all mpeg-2.

I'm using the left and right arrow keys on the keyboard, so it's not an
lirc issue.

--PC