[mythtv] Frontend crashes when trying to watch LiveTv r8307

Mark irish at irishmark.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 15:36:04 EST 2005

Lukas Kasprowicz wrote:

>now with correct gdb.txt file attached.

Lukas, I'm not really a developer, but even I know that you have
provided a useless backtrace.
When it says no symbol table found on every function that means it will
be useless.
I would suspect that you haven't enabled a debug build at compile time.
Read the docs for full instructions on how to provide a useable backtrace.

Your problem does look odd tho, have you tried setting the start channel
to a different one?
For some reason myth doesn't like the audio format on your start channel...