[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase every 3 hours instead of 24?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 12:47:43 EST 2005

I've just noticed that mythfilldatabase is running every 3 hours on my backend
instead of once per day. It hasn't always done this. I have no separate cron
jobs running it, they are all initiated by mythbackend.

As the minimum interval setting is a day has someone hardcoded something
different?

I don't imagine the RadioTimes (UK) will be too happy if their server is
hammered by 8 times the existing number of downloads.
--
Stuart Morgan