[mythtv] Mythtranscode Lossless mpeg2 and BBC dvb-t [UK]

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Sun Dec 18 16:47:42 EST 2005

On 12/18/05, John wrote:
> I tried latest SVN #8307 with lossless mpeg2 transcoding on UK DVB-T.
> Only the ITV cgannels seem to work properly. I am guessing because the
> BBC channels contain "empty" audio channles that register as 0
> channlels, these are used for Audio descriptions.
I haven't seen anything like this before.
please send me the output of
mythtranscode -i /myth/tv/1000_20051109200000_20051109210000.mpg -o
tmp.mpg --mpeg2 -v all

I may also require 3000 frames of data to experiment with (probably
around 2 minutes worth), which appears to be about 70MB of you 5Mb/s
stream.  But perhaps I can use less, I can better tell once I see the
full log.

.Geoff