[mythtv] Problem on FF-REW on DVB recs

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 14:17:38 EST 2005

On Saturday 17 Dec 2005 18:51, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 19:32 +0100, Marco Coli wrote:
> > - No ff/rew is possible with speed > 3. Doing this cause strange jumps
> > into stream, freezes, and in some cases segfaults of frontend
>
> I don't think this is a problem anyone has reported before.
> Open a ticket and attach the mythfrontend log with '-v playback'.

Daniel I've also seen this problem. I hadn't opened a ticket, it would have
been my fourth in as many days so I decided to wait for confirmation of the
problem. :)

It is a recent issue - maybe only 2-4 days old. I didn't notice it when
reporting earlier issues, but then they made playback so difficult that I
wouldn't have noticed if the video went in reverse!

--
Stuart Morgan