[mythtv] Help - How to run frontend setup without a setup menu option?

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sat Dec 10 16:44:26 EST 2005

I was fiddling with appearances selecting different themes and I tried out
Minimalist-wide. After I selected this theme I can no longer get to the
frontend setup from the menu! How can I restore my previous theme. I don't
know if it is because I do not have a widescreen tv the menu wraps before
getting to setup but I don't know how to restore the theme without the menu.

Is theme used stored in the database, or elsewhere?

Can some one guide me on how to restore another theme in the absense of a
setup screen?

I am using svn 7738
Regards,
Steve