[mythtv] Debian apt packages

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Wed Dec 7 17:13:13 EST 2005

Here is the status. I put in to Debian to pick up the requested package
mythtv. I have yet to hear a response. I may have not done It right
either, but I followed what instructions I could find on their web site.
I tried to set-up a project on alioth.debian.org, but the project
pkg-mythtv was already taken although I could not find it on their site.
I'm thinking since the package was requested that it is locked on
alioth. If anyone can let me know what I am doing wrone, maybe we can
get some movement on the project. I'm coming into finals next week so I
will have a little bit more time in a week and a half.

Robert LeBlanc