[mythtv] mpeg2fix status?

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Wed Dec 7 14:08:53 EST 2005

On 12/7/05, Cory Papenfuss wrote:
>         Just curious as to the status of mpeg2fix.  Is there any way to
> currently use it via the svn?  I've got a couple of videos I'd like to
> crunch before Christmas and I'd rather use a broken mpeg2fix than the
> broken nuvexport I've got.  Haven't heard much about it in awhile.

There's no status, because there isn't really much else to do at this
time.  I've fixed everything I know about (that I can reproduce).
There are new features to add (support for subtitles, etc), which I'm
not done with.  Really the next thing to do will be to enable it so
that it is an available option from within Myth.

If you check out mythtranscode, you can copy in the Makefile and
create the symlinks and build it standalone to get the latest code.

I still haven't added the stuff needed to build standalone to SVN yet.
.Geoff