[mythtv] MythMusic "Loading Music" popup doesn't disappear

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:07:50 UTC 2005

About half the time, when I launch MythMusic, the "Loading Music" popup
doesn't go away when it reaches 100%, but gets stuck on-screen and blocks
any keypresses from being recognized.  The frontent has to be killed and
restarted to do anything further.  Nothing appears relevant in the logs,
even with -v all.  (I'll note that I have 4285 items in the music library,
so loading takes a few seconds, even when the progress bar doesn't freeze.)

I thought the patch in 766 might be addressing the same problem, but it
doesn't help.

At svn 8134 and 8144.

Thanks
--Wendy