[mythtv] Backend faults

Chris Strom chris.eee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:17:25 UTC 2005

On 12/3/05, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> jgmtfia Mr wrote:
> > Fault #4
> > 0.19.20051128-1
> > Options compiled in:
> >  linux debug using_v4l using_alsa using_ivtv using_lirc using_x11
> > using_xv using_xrandr using_frontend using_backend
> >
> > *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0xae706098 ***
> >

> I was getting a lot of errors similar to this, so I did a make clean,
> make distclean, configure, and now it's all good again. Might want to
> try that if you haven't already.

I am getting this error as well.  It seems to coincide with
data-direct downloads, though it does not occur immediately afterwards
consistently.  Sometime it happens immediately after the next
recording starts.

Regardless, it does occur after `Reschedule requested for id' in the log.

I did a make distclean & configure over the weekend with 8101.  This
is on a debian system  with gcc 3.3.6.  If the existing backtraces are
not sufficient, I can try to reproduce as well.

-Chris