[mythtv] RE: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7569 by danielk

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 4 22:35:27 UTC 2005

Daniel
 	I was looking at this to see if we could use the chromaosd stuff for
the PVR 350 which only supports Xv not XvMC. The main reason is that the osd
drawn by X is much nicer than the blended Xv one which flickers horribly.
The attached patch appears to work for me.
Is there any reason to not implement it for Xv as well, especially since
enabling it in the settings table tries to use it but it breaks horribly.

Thanks

John