[mythtv] SVN issues

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Dec 3 23:55:36 UTC 2005

>> I experimented a bit with ppmtoy4m and changed -n15 to -n150, i
>> asume this is the number of frames in the dummy stream,
> Yep.

I experimented a little more and found that anything less than 23 frames
causes a greenish blocky video in windows.
At 23 it works just fine, i can see my green text just fine.

I also tested with two different png files (one with more text and one with
just a small dot) to see if the size of the dummy streams had anything to do
with it and it doesn't, it's the number of frames that counts.

I think i'm going to use my dummy streams instead of the default ones.