[mythtv] Sync problem in LiveTV

raptorjr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:40:48 EST 2005

If i play a recording on another computer it behaves the same way. The bad
sound/picture jump is recorded too.

The cpu is on about 45% when i watch LiveTV, so it should be enough power to
play it smoothly. And it has been
working before. I have used MythTV for about 1½ year on the same computer
and it has been working perfect.
But sinve LiveTV was so slow to change channels i have mostly been using it
to record programs. But lately, due
to this problem, i can't use it for recording either. Don't reallay know
when this problem started.

The log shows me nothing, but maybe i need to supply some debug switch to
the sommand line to see information?

/Stefan