[mythtv] Re: MythVideo Series Handling

Goran Sterjov goran.sterjov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 03:03:05 UTC 2005

i had actually posted before with a similar idea. However i gathered that
watch recordings would be an easier place to start if you wanted to have a
different area from movies. The category splitting you mentioned for
mythvideo shouldnt be to hard to implement, perhaps the developers can
quickly implement this while someone else develops a tv.com
<http://tv.com>script to gather information. once again there are
posts which mention the
development of the tv.com <http://tv.com> script.

I was thinking of just hacking away at watch recordings but never had the
time to get around to it. perhaps you could see wether it is worth creating
a seperate area for episodes.

goz