[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7185 by danielk

John Pullan john.pullan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:43:53 UTC 2005

On 30/08/05, Stuart Auchterlonie <stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 03:11:57PM +0100, John Pullan wrote:

> > > I can confirm I can now do a complete scan.
> > >
> > > DVB-T Uk.
> > >

> > How about a full tuned scan ?
>
> Hmmmm.....
> That appears to tune to the channel, get the NIT, get the SDT
> and then go and talk to the fairies when it should be stopping....
>
> Existing transport scan works though....

Full scan, does seem to work although it seems to miss out an mplex.
I've managed to get full tuned scan to work by the expedience of
commenting out the test against current in
SIScan::HandleSIParserEvents i.e

    // ignore events before current is set
//    if (current == scanTransports.end())
//        return;

wrong and hacky, but I thought I'd point it out. It doesn't pick up
the first mux though. (dunno why as yet, it could be a timeout issue)

--
John