[mythtv] A/V diverged by +/-30 frames, extending frame to keep audio in sync

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Aug 30 05:49:57 UTC 2005

I'm not at home to try it now but I don't remember seeing that audiosync
option. You just mean press M during playback right? I use the menu quite
often for time stretch etc but I don't remember seeing the audio sync
option. It's definitely in 0.18.1?

Last time I think I remember mplayer had the same problem. I will try that
also tonight.