[mythtv] Still having problems tuning DVB with latest svn

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Aug 24 18:31:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 20:19 +0100, Neale Swinnerton wrote:
> Doesn't fix it.
>
> I've attached the -v channel,record, siparser log, which hopefully is
> helpful.
>
> Interesting enough a recording started while I was testing and that
> works, but I am getting lots of Unknown Descriptor errors in the log,
> which might be relevant I guess.I stopped the recording when I saw it
> was going, but live TV still showed nothing. The OSD shows up with
> signal strength 0% NO_LOCK.
Hmmm, that is odd. It looks like you don't even have a signal lock.
Can you delete all but one DVB card and repeat the process with the
latest SVN? (don't forget to backup the DB before removing the cards).

All those different cards make it hard to figure out what is going on.
and the latest SVN should tell you more if you get past the signal
lock stage and actually get some DVB tables from the channel. From
the log at least some of your cards got DVB tables..

-- Daniel