[mythtv] Goom fixes

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Aug 22 22:12:19 UTC 2005

Hi, I haven't prepared a patch, but I have been sitting on the info for
a while with too little time so I thought I should at least pass it around

Goom for me used to crash a lot (I am on an older CVS right now).  It
seems this is known to the goom developers and in particular this patch
seems to fix it for me:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/goom/goom/src/filters.c?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

I think it would be useful to try and get a patch together which updates
goom to the latest version.  Perhaps the person who did the last update
could give a few pointers as to when they updated the code which would
make it easier to prepare a patch....

Hope that helps anyone who is seeing it crash

Ed W