[mythtv] DVB, Live TV Broken with SVN 7050+

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:06:58 UTC 2005

I also ran into problems with an svn update yesterday.   I backed off
to 7058 and Live TV began working again.

My hardware is:  HD3000, FusionHDTV3, and a PVR-500.  In a Gentoo
x86-64 system running kernel 2.6.13-rc3-mm1.

On mythbackend startup, when DVB0 is initialized, I see a message
saying "signal locked", then about 3 seconds later, a message saying
"timed out waiting for signal lock".