[mythtv] bug recording uncompressed audio?

ame at spip.thehackers.org ame at spip.thehackers.org
Thu Aug 18 17:16:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Thursday 18 August 2005 11:22 am, ame at spip.thehackers.org wrote:
> > Er, has anyone read my message below? Nobody has even
> > acknowledged the patch I sent. I'd create a bug and attach the
> > patch to it, but www.mythtv.org/bugs returns "page not found".
>
> You need to test your patch, first.

First, before what? I didn't necessarily want my patch to go
stright into CVS; consider it more like a bug report with an
opinion about what a solution could be. I cannot compile right
now, so that's going to take a while. I would have hoped the
issue was trivial enough that someone would take it upon himself
to look at it (let me re-explain the bug: the sampling rate
setting when uncompressed audio is selected in a recording
profile is just ignored; it always records at 44.1KHz).
Thanks,

--
Álvaro Martínez Echevarría

``Pero yo que he sentido una vez en mis manos temblar
la alegría / ya no podré morir nunca. / Pero yo que he
tocado una vez las agudas agujas del pino / ya no podré
morir nunca''. [José Hierro, "El muerto"]