[mythtv] Re: Archiving Shows to DVD

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Mon Aug 15 04:53:34 UTC 2005

> I selected 3 programs to burn using mythweb and the scripts completed
> with no problems.
>
> I do seem to have a problem with the audio channels though on the
> created DVD. I have to manually select the correct audio channel.
> For the first program I have to select channel 2, for the
> second and third I have to select channel 1. Selecting AUTO
> doesn't work.

Selection of audio streams is a bit of a problem right now. I haven't
figured out how to find out which stream is which language for
recordings with multiple audio streams:  So, to at least keep things
consistent audio streams are sortet by PID, lowest PID first. For the
DVB Sat stuff I can receive, that consistently gives me mrimary language
on audio track 1. Looks like that isn't universaly true though.

Can you post an excerpt from the log with the stream infromation for the
shows you selected? Example:

DVB MPEG-TS file 2059_20050804133400_20050804140000.nuv
--> PID 0x0 (PAT) (0 #1) -> ignored
--> PID 0x10 (PMT) (188 #2) -> ignored
ok> PID 0xFF has PES-ID 0xE0 (MPEG Video) (376 #3)
ok> PID 0x20 has PES-ID 0xBD (private stream 1) (TTX)  (5452 #30)
ok> PID 0x100 has PES-ID 0xC0 (MPEG Audio) (46436 #248)
-> video basics: 480*576 @ 25fps @ 0.6735 (4:3) @ 15000000bps, vbvBuffer
112
-> starting export of video data @ GOP# 0

 Bye, Martin