[mythtv] PMT Stream in TS DVB recording

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Thu Aug 11 23:22:41 UTC 2005

Hi, just a short question:

I'm trying to get information about multiple audio streams from Myth
0.18.1 TS DVB recordings. I'm especially interested in finding out what
language each stream has.

With recordings done directly off the DBV receiver without Myth,
projectx can parse the PMT and display quite reasonable information:

Typ:	DVB/MPEG2 TS (SID 0x233B ,PMT 0x27)
Video:	PID: 0xA7
Audio:	PID: 0x88(fre)
 		PID: 0x89(ger)
Teletext:	PID: 0x47(fre_i100 )

However, same program with a TS recorded via Myth can't find this
information:
-> PMT 0x10 refers to these usable streams:
Video:
Audio:
Teletext:
Subpict.:

Any idea where this effect could be comming from?

Bye, Martin