[mythtv] DVB-EIT in HEAD (05/08/2005)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Aug 6 10:13:28 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 14:55 +0100, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 09:07:46AM -0400, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> > There was a thread last week called "EIT not working".
> > Read for detail, but I plan to look at this as soon as
> > I've fixed the libav segfault.
> have you a plan for how you would like this fixed?
> I can have a look at it Monday and come up with something.
The quicky solution would be to just connect the SIParser
in DVBChannel to the EITHelper instance.

The long-term solution would be to remove EITHelper class from
SIScan and create a EITScan class that can do things such as the
planned EIT crawl. And, of course, create a kState_Scanning
state in TVRec so we can quit scanning and return the kState_None
when we need to record something.

> Perhaps get rid of the USE_OWN_SIPARSER stuff and just have
> one siparser that works??
Nope, the siparser in DVBChannel will be moved to the recorder
shortly. Hence the USE_OWN_SIPARSER stuff in SIScan.

-- Daniel