[mythtv] MythGame screenshots

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05a at crowcastle.net
Wed Aug 3 14:18:41 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 20:13 +0200, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> If theres a option to take screenshots within a emulator, we shoul write a
> script wich runs the emulator with every game, wait a time, take a
> screenshot and kill the emu... and so on...
>
> possible?? must be!

That's a good idea, but it would have to be customized for each
emulator, and might require support in the emulator for each one.  It
would be possible to do something like this running the emulators in a
window, and using regular X tools to grab the image in that window.

This is probably outside the scope of MythGame, but I would think it
would make a nice addition to the contrib scripts.