[mythtv] Bug (fixed) in libmyth UIManagedTreeListType::Draw

Vikas Rangarajan mindgrep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:06:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

I encountered this bug while trying to create a mythmusic theme with
more than 2 bins on the play music screen. If a theme has more than 2 bins
displayed, then while traversing the tree, the bins do not all update as
expected.
When using the left/right arrows to move between bins, the top/bottom bin
update
to a higher/lower node unexpectedly.

I managed to track down this bug to UIManagedTreeListType::Draw in libmyth
and fixed it, and submitted the patch in the trac system. Since I found it
while
working on mythmusic, I posted it under mythmusic. The ticket is here:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/141

Thanx,
-Vikas