[mythtv] Re: Apply patch please?

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Thu Apr 28 21:14:30 UTC 2005

Hi William,

well, i'll take a look at it rsn, but i don't have commit access to
cvs. I'll see if i can get a dev to apply it after testing
(which you've already done as you wrote).

I've long wanted to fix this issue, thanks for that!

> Hi all,
>
> Any chance of getting this patch applied?  If not, any feedback on why
> not?  I've posted twice about this now, and seen no feedback yet.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_attachment;
> postatt_id=7026;list=mythtv

.
.
.

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson