[mythtv] Compile error in videoout_quartz.cpp on MacOS X

Eggert Thorlacius eggi-spam at menandmice.com
Wed Apr 27 09:23:30 UTC 2005

Hello

I am trying to compile MythTV on MacOS X for the first time after
Daniel committed the Xv-XvMC patch and I am having problems with
videoout_quartz.cpp.  It seemes that the data type CodecType is defined
both in libavcodec/avcodec.h and in QuickTime.h

Before I start hacking my way around this, I just wanted to check
whether I was doing something stupid or whether no one else is trying
to compile on MacOS X these days.  Jerimiah? Anyone?

Eggert