[mythtv] Comm flagging not working CVS 18.20050409-1

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Apr 25 23:52:42 UTC 2005

> I'm running CVS from April 25th, and unfortunately I'm still
> experiencing the problem with realtime flagging. From my mythbackend
> log:

If you're sure you're running the new binaries, can you try running
mythbackend with the "-v commflag" option so that it will tell
mythcommflag to print out some debugging info to see if we can see
where it is stopping at?

I put the new version on my production system right after I committed
that patch, and it seems to have been working fine.  I haven't
come back to find the "Finished, 0 breaks" message since the patch
went in.

--
Chris