[mythtv] Video is choppy during editing

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:13:08 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

   I'm using CVS from today and I've noticed that when I edit a video
now, it causes the OSD to flicker everytime I move forward in any
increment of time.  Also, when I try and move forward in keyframes, it
flickers between frames and frames constantly get "stuck" when you see
the flicker no matter where you are in the show.  A good way to test
this is by selection any short measure of time, and just holding the
right arrow.  You'll see it's not moving smoothly through the video.

Not sure when this change has taken place as I've upgraded several
times since I last used the feature about a month ago.  Anyone else
seeing this?

Thanks!
Matt