[mythtv] BUG - Guide improperly displaying icons

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:47:26 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm submitting this bug in the recommended fashion.  I know
there is a bugzilla out there, but I'm not so sure how well it is
referenced by the developers.

I've noticed on that the guide on two of the themes, G.A.N.T. and
Iulius, displays the icon of other channels if it doesn't contain an
icon itself.  It's sort of difficult to put into words, but here's an
example.

-- The guide contains 5 channels (2,3,4,5,6).
-- Channels 2,4, and 6 are the only channels that contain icons.
-- Guide starts on channel 2 and displays the icon next to the channel
& in the upper left hand corner next to the program title.
-- Scrolling down to channel 3, it will display the same icon in the
upper left hand corner as channel 2.
-- Scrolling down to channel 4 will show channel 4's icon in the upper
left hand corner
-- Scrolling down to channel 5 will show channel 4's icon in the upper
left hand corner
-- ... and so on...

This obviously isn't an issue in some of the other themes whose
guide's do not show the icon in the upper left hand corner next to the
title of the show.  Please let me know if you need any more info or if
anyone else can confirm this bug.

Thanks!
Matt