[mythtv] XVideo XvMC merge patch (v17)

Ben Howe bmythtvdevel at k9sr.us
Sun Apr 24 15:12:22 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> This is the first report of this. Can you try an early version of the
> patch, 1-5 ish to see if this happens in that patch. Also, what kind
> of hardware and drivers are you using?

I was trying v1 of the patch, and to do so, I had to revert back to Mar
30 CVS.  However, when I try to run that version, I can't run
mythfrontend because it is trying to do a DB schema upgrade, when the
upgrade has already been done, of course.  Is there a command or flag
that I can use that will bypass the attempt to upgrade the DB tables?

Ben