[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat Apr 23 21:31:37 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 16:33 -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Just as another point of reference and not another "me too", I am seeing
> this with CVS from prior to when your big patch was applied.  I don't
> think I've seen it in normal playback mode, but it does appear for me
> quite often in edit mode.
>
> Do you think the bug you fixed was present even before your patch or
> is there possibly something else going on?

Something else. This bug was due to the avlib thread being blocked
too long by a long held lock in OpenGLVideoSync::WaitForFrame(),
this lock wasn't there until a few hours ago.

It may be something related though. Perhaps DrawSlices is being
blocked from running by something else in the edit mode?

-- Daniel