[mythtv] XVideo XvMC merge patch (v17)

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Sat Apr 23 18:25:55 UTC 2005

Man, I can't wait.

I moved to Daniel's merged-into-cvs work last night and I have to say I'm
incredibly impressed.  It's the smoothest playback I've had of my HD stuff
in months and my regular recordings are good too.  If it wasn't for the
black-and-white OSD and the very slight stutter I'd be ready to completely
move to the XvMC stuff.

Thanks for all the hard work, guys.

-Todd