[mythtv] Re: Problems with latest CVS & DVB & Unichrome

James Stembridge jstembridge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:00:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

(Sorry can't quote pertient parts of the thread as I've just joined the list).

I've just installed 0.18 and am seeing the error previously described
in this thread. Changing channels results in getting audio but no
video for the new channel. The frontend log goes like:

av_remove_stream 0xb0d
adding pes stream at pid 0x12d with type 2
adding pes stream at pid 0x12e with type 3
closing filter for pid 0xb0c
av_remove_stream 0xb0c
closing filter for pid 0xb0d
streams_changed()
2005-04-21 23:34:33.824 streams_changed() -- stream count 2
2005-04-21 23:34:34.307 AvFormatDecoder: Video has changed from 0x0 to 720x576.
XvMCPutSlice: This context does not own decoder!
XvMCPutSlice: Error: 11

Sometimes I can exit live tv and return to the new channel, other
times the frontend segfaults. I'm capturing using a nova-t and
displaying using an epia m10k, unichrome r30, vld with bob-deint
enabled.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James.