[mythtv] Comm flagging not working CVS 18.20050409-1

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Apr 21 02:32:31 UTC 2005

> I have comm flagging detection method set to all, and flagging turned
> on while the show is recording.  It seems to almost immediately find 0
> commercial breaks, even before the show is done recording.  This was
> working fine in CVS from a week ago.  Any idea?  Not sure if this
> should have gone to the user list, but I think CVS problems go here,
> correct?

When was the last time you updated CVS? So you went from running CVS
as of date A to CVS as of date B.  I noticed this as well when I updated
my production setup a few days ago but haven't heard anyone else
complaining about it so I thought it was something with my setup.  If
you can tell me when you updated CVS before and after that might help
me track down the problem.

> 2005-04-20 17:59:24.126 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Playback
> 2005-04-20 17:59:24.127 adding: charlie as a client (events: 0)
> 2005-04-20 17:59:24.262 unknown socket
> 2005-04-20 17:59:24.265 Finished, 0 break(s) found.

I'm seeing this situation exactly (well, without the 'charlie' and
the times are a little different on my server)  :)

--
Chris