[mythtv] One HDTV channel not giving me data, recently

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 19:35:41 UTC 2005

> Has anyone contacted them about this?  If not, I will ping them.

> Furthermore, is there a workaround I can implement just for this station
> to (for instance) record the entire TS so I can at least watch my damn
> programs in HD? :)  It may be helpful to support this mode by (for
> instance) recording the TS when no minor program number is specified in
> the frequency.

Well if you are using the DVB drivers having PSIP is not really important as
long as it gathered it at one point in time.. Can you tell me if you have PAT
an PMTs present on WGBH right now?  I have considered makign the scan fallback
to a MpegTS scanning if there is no SI/PSIP available, but you will not get any
channel name, etc information..

Taylor