[mythtv] little bug in mythweb ?

Jason W jason at backtick.org
Sun Apr 17 21:38:11 UTC 2005

On 2005/04/17 20:59, Jacques Facquet wrote:
> // Get the video store directory
> $hostname=exec ("/bin/hostname");
> $result = mysql_query("SELECT data from settings where
> value='VideoStartupDir' and hostname='$hostname' ")
>
> So we have "videodir" local to the server.

I think it would probably be a good idea to add hostname to the
configuration file for mythweb, rather than using /bin/hostname. This is
because the hostname can be overwritten in mythbackend/mythfrontend in
/usr/local/share/mythtv/mysql.txt. I do not know if mythweb currently
looks at this file but since it stores it's own DB settings, I doubt it.

Jason