[mythtv] Re: release-0-18-fixes (was: mythtv commits)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 17 13:32:58 UTC 2005

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 09:29:14AM -0400, thor wrote:
> On Sunday 17 April 2005 08:59 am, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > Is that a candidate for release-0-18-fixes?
>
>  Quite possibly. Depends on how things are being packaged. The only
> substantial change is that mythbrowser will get built. I would
> imagine that's already in any binary package (?).

Yes, although the binary packages haven't been pushed yet. Now that
there is a clean patch to the configure script I'll probably respin
the packages to clean up the specfile.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net