[mythtv] No Video / fonts too big.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:32:06 UTC 2005

That's a pretty nice way to do it but I wonder if the Myth gods could
add a DPI setting in the setup menus for Myth.  Kinda like Mozilla did
with Firefox, Edit->Preferences->General->Font&Colors->Display
Resolution  You can change the dpi there for just Firefox.  This would
make it very easy to tweak in the display as opposed to a
trial-and-error, restarting X 5 or 6 times to dial it in.

Just a thought,
-Greg