[mythtv] mythFM madness.

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Sat Apr 16 08:13:13 UTC 2005

mythtv at merkx.demon.nl wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:47:18PM -0400, Sasha Z wrote:
>
>>would be cool if there were mythwebradio + mythfm = mythradio
>>

> Would indeed be even cooler than just MythFM.
>

>>As for the FM radio, where do you get the play schedules? :)

Speaking only from my point of view - I don't see this getting into CVS,
let alone release.

Before you start shouting, let me explain :)

The Myth interface is _already_ too crowded with choices. Having one
more place to look for media is just wrong, UI design wise. This needs
integrating into MythMusic (or, even better, into the scheduler, etc)
not bolted onto the side of Myth.

Please, don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to denigrate the work that's
already been done. I want this functionality in Myth. Just not this way.

Unfortunately (you knew this was coming) I don't have that much time
spare at the moment. I'm also not that good at coding :)

Cheers,

Allan.