[mythtv] .18 configuration script

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Apr 15 18:12:31 UTC 2005

> Fits definition #2, ignorant of the fundamentals of a ... branch of
> knowledge;
>
> Being that they do not know how to execute "configure --help" even when
> told how to. They are ignorant of a fundamental branch of knowledge with
> regards to general computing: They cannot invoke a binary.
>
> Quite obviously they can read.

Flame me all you want, I got alot of that at work today so I'm ok with
it. I know all about the process type override. That is how I got around
my problem. I was just giving feedback because I thought (could be
really wrong of this) that the new configuration script was supposed to
detect the processor type and optimize the -arch type for best compiling
and the guy stated that it did a few weeks ago and something had changed.

- James