[mythtv] .18 configuration script

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Fri Apr 15 17:05:46 UTC 2005

I don't know if this is a bug or something intended... running CVS up to
a week or so ago, running the new configuration script set the CPU as
pentium4... now it does pentiumpro.

I know (and did) set my --arch to my liking, and all is well, but I
wanted to let you know if it wasn't an intended change. I checked the
list and didn't see anything about it, but may have missed it.

Here's the output of my .configure:

# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr/local
CPU              x86 (Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  no

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     yes
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      no [/usr/src/linux-2.6.11-gentoo-r5/include]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      yes
ALSA support     yes
aRts support     yes