[mythtv] Video Output patch (incl. Windows & OSX)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:10:11 UTC 2005

This is an update on the Xv/XvMC merge patch, but I changed the subject
line because I need people using other video output types to test this.
Particularly, I need users Windows DirectX and Macintosh Quartz output
to test it. Basically there are some changes in videooutbase.h and I'm
not sure I took all of them into account in those video output methods.

I also need a VLD tester, I've removed all but one pieces of code that
will only compile on VLD. The idea is to make it possible to generate
one XvMC capable binary for both regular and VLD XvMC.

I've also removed the XvMC stream type hack from avformatdecoder.cpp
which should avoid those "bad packet" warnings in non-XvMC output
modes.

The patch is here:
    http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/xv-xvmc-merge-v9.patch.bz2

--